Did Che Guivara do his own laundry? Occupy Wall St. Part 2

I was chatting with my die hard Republican friend this afternoon
and she was pissed. As a disabled retired person who always participated
in politics she can't stay away from it and has her TV tuned
to Fox and Friends, Fox News and Fox 24x7 and the occasional soap opera but in general it's Fox and more Fox. I keep telling her that stuff will rot her brain but she doesn't listen to anyone unless they have a Fox logo floating on their left side that seems to follow them everywhere.

Anyway, she was telling me about some interviews conducted by VD or DB (some smug fat slug on Boston Fox morning news) and she swears she saw a poster up in the background when VD was interviewing the "Occupy Boston" "media spokesman" that said they were looking for volunteers to come by and pick up their laundry and some Pizza deliveries would be appreciated.
So I decided to do a little digging and found multiple blogs, articles and rants in general about the laundry thing. Not one of them had a picture of the offending request or an interview requesting such.

Not that I would be surprised by such a request knowing the entitled little snots coming out of High School and College these days.

If it's true all I can say is when they are rounding up the Wall St guys gather up the entitled little snots as well and put them all on an Island together. The Wall St guys will create firms and demand the little snots get off their asses and work for a living and will want to pay them with IOU's.
The little snots will say I'm telling my Mom on you when I get home. Both groups will starve to death. However, the Wall St guys will eat the little snots first before the separate firms turn on each other.


I wonder is it disinformation?
I found this interesting article on my travels from the perspective of a Tea Party guy.

Tea Party Infiltration





6 comments:

Mary said...

Hi! My name is Mary N. and I am part of the laundry fiasco. I think you, and many others, have been misinformed. I was occupying during the first weekend of Occupy Boston, and it rained so heavily that my clothes, sleeping bag, and tent became soaking wet. I was afraid that everyone would get sick from wearing wet clothing so I made a general announcement that I was volunteering to wash and dry clothes and bedding for everyone. It was all good will and no one was demanding it at all. Hope this cleared things up. Take care!

Louis Cypher said...

Hi Mary, Thanks for clearing that up. Can you update us on what is happening from a protestor perspective?

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

After the attack on our northern camp site early this morning, our nightly general assembly was almost as large as our initial general assembly. Democracy is truly being practiced at Occupy Boston and it really showed tonight. Many shared their stories of the destruction of our second encampment, positive and negative interaction with the authorities, and being arrested with bail. Few also expressed that they did not agree with our choice of expansion onto the northern camp site. I am pleasantly surprised that their voices were very well respected and not shunned for disagreeing.

Louis Cypher said...

Mary,
Thanks for the update. If you want to submit a full article I will be more than happy to publish it here. There is a lot of confusion as to what if anything you guys expect to change. As it stands right now the rest of the world can only guess. I realize you can't speak for everyone so it would be a personal perspective.
Expect a lot of hate mail :)

Mary said...

Hey Louis,

Thanks for being so sweet and offering! I must decline. I honestly appreciate you being open minded to hearing me out. Best of luck with your blog and take care!

- Mary